Cannot download Apps via Google Play Store due to region restrictions? Here is a simple way to get around those restrictions.
Step 1: Connect to your target VPN Proxy Master' server
Step 2: Clear all Google Play app's data and cache
Step 3: Change your Google Play Store location
You can change your Google Play Store region once your IP address changes. However, kindly note that Google restricts the number of times users can change their countries to once per year.
(a) Change your Google Play Store Location:
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Tip: Your profile can take up to 48 hours to update.
(b) Clear Google Play Store data and cache:
- Open phone setting.
- Tap Apps or Apps & Notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store. If it is not shown at the top, tap the magnifying glass icon and search for the Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage & Cache > Clear cache.
- Tap Clear storage > OK.
Go back to the previous screen, tap Force stop > OK.
Reopen the Google Play Store and tap "Accept" when you see the Terms of Service.