There are few reasons for the issue above. The most common are:
1. The Apps/websites/Internet Service Providers are blocking VPN connections
2. Your physical location was detected via your device’s location setting, GPS, Wi-Fi location, and etc
3. Connection issues
Try using the solution below to solve it:
1. Ensure Your Internet Connection is working
Make sure your network connection is working. Most connection failures are caused by something blocking the connection to our servers. Verify that your internet connection is working while disconnected from VPN Proxy Master.
Try open a regular website eg: Google and make sure the search results load properly. If the searching doesn't work, then there's reason to believe that your Internet connection is not working.
If it works, then check your internet speed here: https://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk.Ping 150 ms and below are average for most broadband connections.
2. Disable or turn off your mobile’s location settings or any related online services
On a mobile device, such as a cell phone or tablet, individuals can track their location via GPS or through a combination of cellular tower data, Bluetooth beacons, or Wi-Fi signals. This can prevent your physical location from being detected by disabling or turning off these settings.
3. Connect to another server or change the connection mode/protocol
Connect to another server location that matches the region or country in which the app, website, or online service is available and try again.
Sometimes, VPN protocols will have difficulty keeping a strong connection. But the good news is VPN Proxy Master offers the same server location under different protocols. You can change to another protocol and retry.
If the issue persists, please contact our 24/7 Support via Livechat.